This Notice should be read in conjunction with our General Privacy Notice.
Our role in processing your data
We have developed the system that is used to generate your user accounts on behalf of the Data Controller. In this context we are the Data Processor. You should contact the appropriate Data Controller for more information on how they process your data. We are responsible for the processing of your data within our solution but have no authority or responsibility beyond that process.
How do we collect information from you?
Information is provided to us from the source Management Information System or an agreed external process. Examples of such Systems include SIMS, iSAMs, Progresso etc.
What type of information is collected from you?
- MIS Details
- Date of birth.
- Attendance and Behaviour information
- Medical Information
How is your information used?
- Creation of User accounts as specified by the Data Controller (Office 365, Google for Education, Active Directory, Apple School Manager etc.)
- Online Reporting of behavior, attendance, school timetable, related to your role at the school (Parent, Staff, Pupil)
Lawfulness of Processing
We process information detailed in this Notice under the following lawful conditions:
- Performance of a Contract
Special Categories of Data
In the case of our online reporting tool we provide access to medical data of a Pupil to both the Parents of that Pupil and the Authorised Staff at the Data Controller. This is to ensure a timely and informed response in the event of a medical emergency.
Lawfulness of Processing Special Category Data
- Medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care.
Review of this Notice
We keep this Notice under review. This Notice was last updated in May 2018.