SLK 1.7.1 Released
A bug fix release for SLK 1.7. The zip file contains versions for SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Handle @ in a user name for drop boxes
- Handle css for SCORM packages in SharePoint 2013
- Fix for SharePoint 2007 solution package containing incorrect element files
- Added and fixed some mime-types in slksettings.xml
- Allow frameset to run in non-compatibility view in Internet Explorer
- Prevent script injection in ALWP frameset
This is a recommended upgrade, especially if using SCORM packages in SharePoint 2013.
You can download from https://slk.codeplex.com/releases/view/137537.
This is intended to be the last release for 1.7. All future functionality will go into SLK 1.8. I already have customers running on that, so it’s just a case of deciding when to call it a day adding features to it.