Bett 2016 and SalamanderSoft
It's that time of the year again, and Bett is upon us again, starting next week. This year for the very first time we are exhibiting as one of the inaugural members of the Microsoft Partner Village. This is a new area organised by Microsoft to showcase their partners, and we are very pleased to say that we are one of the partners picked. In addition to our stand within the village we have daily presentations in the partner theatre - more details below.
We would love to see as many of you as possible over the 4 days. Our rota is below, but feel free to just drop by and say hello and chat about our products and recent developments. Some of the items we are showcasing are:
· Use of Office 365 as a learning environment
· Active Directory user and group creation and maintenance and more..
· Office 365 user and group creation and maintenance, licenses, photos, timetables and more..
· Google Apps for Education user and group creation and maintenance, licenses, photos, timetables, sites, Classrooms and more..
· SharePoint as a learning environment including class & subject sites, OneNote creation, blogs and more..
· Write back of usernames, email addresses and user defined fields into your MIS. Also creation of SIMs system users.
· Support for the above for all UK MISs including Capita SIMS, RM Integris, Progresso, Facility CMIS, iSAMS, WCBS Pass & 3 Sys, Bromcom, Arbor and many overseas ones
Microsoft Partner Village Stand C300, next to the main Microsoft stand
Daily Theatre Session
Enabling Teaching and Learning with Office 365
Steve Gillott, Assistant Headteacher at Royal Wootton Bassett Academy, talks about how his school makes use of SalamanderSoft integration products, together with Microsoft Office 365, to support teachers in their drive for continuous improvement in teaching and learning. Together with accompanying gains and cost savings, the implementation provides a cost-effective example of how the right technology, appropriately applied, can empower teachers and add significant value and enjoyment to the learning experience of the students.
Location: Microsoft Partner Village Theatre, Stand C300
|Day||Wed 20 Jan||Thu 21 Jan||Fri 22 Jan||Sat 23 Jan|
All of the team will be there present over the four days. If you want to catch up with anyone in particular the rota is
|Richard||Wednesday to Saturday|
|Darren||Wednesday to Saturday|
|Jon||Friday & Saturday|
|Stuart||Wednesday to Friday|
|Kris||Wednesday & Thursday|
|Steve Gillott (Assistant Headteacher Royal Wootton Bassett Academy)||Wednesday to Friday|
We won't all be on the stand all the time so if there's someone specific you want to meet please email and arrange a specific time.
Managing Director / Founder
Richard started SalamanderSoft in 2007 after a successful career as a software developer. Wanting to start his own company and with experience in integrating school systems he set out to build the best integration system for schools and to exceed customer expectations. He starting out on his own, doing all the coding, support and sales until finally the growing number of customers meant he needed to start growing the team. He is still heavily involved in coding the core Integration Suite product in addition to running the company and being the first point of contact for prospective customers.